You meet the Luxley cousins during your travels in Athkatla and as you get to know them you are slowly drawn into the mystery of their family. It is up to you how you choose to unravel a couple of centuries' worth of intrigue, but be aware that your choices will affect the characters in surprising ways.
Nineteen-year-old Andrei Luxley left the Luxley estate for the first time only a couple of weeks before your meeting. He is a polite and careful individual who makes an effort to not court others' bad feeling. Having lived in comfort with his family for all his life, he is fiercely loyal to them and will not suffer their injury, physically or verbally.
However, there is another side to Andrei; he suffers periodically from what he calls a "Dark Rage" which sees him change from his previous persona to an aggressive, unwise one with enhanced damage dealing but less finesse with fighting. His rages are rather a trial to him, and though he does not complain about them they did influence his decision to become a monk.
Sebastian seems to enjoy enlightening his younger cousin about the seedier aspects of Amn. He takes great delight in teasing Andrei incessantly, but beneath that he is protective to the point of fussiness. He is flirtatious with everyone and anyone, to the point of irritating other party members.
While Sebastian seems to be content lazing in the lap of luxury and waxing lyrical on the importance of his art, some may have the suspicion that there's more to him than meets the eye. His tendency to brush off serious conversation with tomfoolery suggests that there is something else going on beneath the surface, and he has great insight into other characters' motivations... though whether he chooses to act on that insight is another matter altogether.
The mod will include:
- Two NPCs whose banters with the PC and each other will develop and change significantly throughout the course of the story
- Extensive banters with the Bioware NPCs which will change in content and tone depending on the player’s position in the story
- Original areas
- Original portraits by Feuille, not only for Sebastian and Andrei but also for other members of the Luxley family
- Original items
- Original voicing, both for Sebastian and Andrei, and other characters in the mod
- Numerous interjections and comments on the player's progress throughout the game
- Player-initiated dialogues for both NPCs
- Original artwork by Feuille
- Sebastian and Andrei will be signed up for the Crossmod Banter Pack