Lady Ninde Amblecrown; once Waterdeep's most alluring young ingenue, now a hunted woman with a tongue like a guillotine, formidable magical skill and a matching ego. Will you befriend her? Grow to love her? Will you even be able to bring yourself to tolerate her?
Her lavish upbringing have perhaps left Ninde with a slightly bloated sense of entitlement that doesn't exactly suit her to adventure, and certain events of her past darkened her temperament. That's not to say Ninde doesn't appreciate life's more earthy pleasures - men, mead and magic are her self-confessed vices, and 'being poor, seal-clubbing, and chastity' the only things she isn't good at. Although perhaps she exaggerates slightly, there.
Whether Ninde is truly a woman altered beyond repair by the blackening tinct of her past, or the proverbial tart with a heart - well, that's for you to decide.
Ninde also aims to expand upon the background of a certain character who remains, in the vanilla game, virtually unexplained; Lassal. Through a romance or friendship with Ninde, the player can uncover more of his shady story as well as that of Ninde herself.
Ninde, the evil Necromancer, can be found in Bodhi's lair only if the PC sides with Aran Linvail.
She's rated PG13, on account of some steaminess here and there. The romance boasts some more mature content.
- A unique romance for a male PC of any race with a charisma of 13+
- Original portrait art by wonnimchunha
- Original music by theacefes
- A challenging new encounter in Athkatla
- Extensive interaction with all the Bioware NPCs, and juicy new dialogue with Lassal, Bodhi, and Aran Linvail.
- A distinctive, vocal and only slightly irritating new companion for the more masochistic Bhaalspawn.