Version 10 of Ascension64’s BGT Tweak Pack has been released
This modification is the offspring of existing patches in pre-ZETA versions of Baldur’s Gate Trilogy-WeiDU 0.99. It was decided that tweaks should be separated from fixes in order to keep BGT-WeiDU more faithful to the original Baldur’s Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast. Therefore, this package was borne to address the issues in the original Baldur’s Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast that were thought to be lacking.
- Improved compatibility with Linux systems
- Updated translation: Russian
- New component: Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2 (from BG2 Tweaks)
- Hooded unarmoured mages and thieves: Renamed, removed thieves part and extended mage part since 1PP: Thieves Galore fixes the thieves part better
- Item BG1-ification: Fixed a bug where Scimitars were made unusable by thieves
- More bandit scalps: Prevented issues with bandits having two scalps